A Year In Tea: 2011
2011 was a great year in tea for me so I thought I would take a look back. Here are some of my favorite posts and moments.
- Went to a screening of The Meaning of Tea at Harney & Son’s Soho
- Attended one of my favorite events of the year, the New York Coffee and Tea Festival
- Quoted in a TeaMuse article on the history of tea blogging
- Interviewed by Lu Ann from The Cup of Life
- Interviewed Anna from Runa Tea
- My first how-to series, a sort of Tea 101
- Attended World Tea East and had a chance to meet some wonderfuly tea-ish folks
I’m looking forward to a lot more tea and meeting more wonderful tea people in the year to come. Thank you to all of my readers, new and old, for coming along for the ride. You are my favorite part of running this blog!
Last but not least, I want to thank all of the wonderful tea companies who were generous enough to share samples with me. Without them, I’d have a lot less tea in my life and I wouldn’t be able to post nearly as often as I do. To keep things fair, this list is in alphabetical order but I adore you all equally 🙂
Boston Tea Company
Chicago Tea Company
Cost Plus World Market
International Tea Farms Alliance
Min River Tea Farm
The East India Company
The Foreign Office
The Meaning of Tea
Village Tea Company
I think that’s everyone I’ve published reviews for this year. Please let me know if I missed you!