I’m working on doing a weekly series focusing on my favorite tea things since I’m often asked for recommendations. These books are in no particular order but they are all definitely worth checking out.
1. Culinary Tea by Cynthia Gold and Lisë Stern
2. Tea: History, Terroirs and Varieties by Kevin Gascoyne, Francois Marchand and Jasmin Desharnais
3. Wild Tea Hunter by JT Hunter
4. For All of the Tea in China by Sarah Rose
5. The Infusiast by Robert Godden
For more recommendations on great tea books to read, check out my list on GoodReads!
Click here to see all of my Favorite Friday posts.