7 Clues You Have a Tea Buying Problem
There comes a time in every tea drinker’s life where we must admit that we have a problem. Our friends and family will notice what is going on long before we do. Luckily for us, tea is a healthy indulgence (except for where our wallets are concerned). I thought it might be fun to put together a list of some of the “symptoms” of being a dedicated tea buyer.
1. You could really use a new pair of shoes but your favorite tea vendor is having an awesome sale.
2. You know you have too much tea but just can’t bring yourself to cancel your multiple tea subscriptions.
3. Every year you resolve to organize your tea collection but it just seems to keep multiplying.
4. You started out with a single shelf or cabinet but your tea has now taken over other areas of your home.
5. Your kitchen counter space is taken up mostly by tea gadgets and gizmos.
6. The dictionary on your smart phone has more tea words added to it than you can count.
You’ve posted on enough message boards and done enough Google searches that the predictive text practically speaks Chinese…and Japanese…and Korean.
7. You have a vast network of tea enablers who share your problem.
As I’m sure you know, this post is all in good fun. I’m a big proponent of not taking ourselves too seriously, even if we are mega-tea nerds. Is there a clue that I missed? Let me know about it in the comments!