This past year has been a bit of a whirlwind for me. I got engaged and spoke at World Tea Expo. The direction of the blog also changed a bit. I find myself doing fewer tea reviews and putting more effort into writing informative posts instead. A big part of that is because of my own changing tastes and preferences. According to my Google Analytics, these are the ten most popular posts in 2016:
- 5 Buzz Words Tea Companies Should Stop Using
- Why Microwaving Tea is a Bad Idea
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Drinking Tea
- Chinese vs Japanese Green Teas
- What Makes Tea Bitter
- 7 Clues You Have a Tea Buying Problem
- What I Look for When Buying Tea
- Why Tea Shouldn't Be Made in K-Cups
- Snapchat for Tea Lovers
- 5 Things You Should Know About Phoenix Oolongs
I can't thank you all enough for reading this blog and supporting what I do. It means more than I could ever tell you. Your comments, emails, and tweets are what keeps me motivated to keep this blog going.
Do you have any tea related New Year's resolutions? Let me know in the comments!